PROsumer Financial Education Seminars
Instead of just being a consumer, become a PROsumer by taking charge of your financial skills! First Commerce offers free seminars on a variety of money management topics to help you reach your financial goals. If your business or organization is interested in hosting a seminar on a financial topic, First Commerce will send one of our experts to give the seminar of your choice!
PROsumer seminar topics include:
- Money Management: learn how to set a household budget and stick to it.
- Debt Management: learn how to reduce your debt faster and pay less interest.
- Understanding Your Credit Report: gain a better understanding your credit score.
- Car Buying: get tips on buying a new and used car.
- Home Buying: learn the steps of the home buying process.
- ID Theft: find out how to protect your identity.
Interested in a different topic? Let us know and we'll customize a program to fit the needs of your group.
PROsumer seminars are available to organizations and businesses. To schedule a free seminar, contact David Johnson, Retail Sales Manager, at DJohnson@FirstCommerceCU.org or 850.410.3548.