At First Commerce, we're committed to making the mortgage process as stress-free as possible so you can focus on enjoying the experience of becoming a homeowner. Whether you've purchased a home before, this is your first time, or you are refinancing your mortgage, we're here to help!
With a mortgage from First Commerce you'll get:
- Assistance from experienced local loan officers
- Simple application process
- Quick local decisions
- Competitive low rates
On the following products:
- Conventional Mortgage Loan Options
- Fixed-Rate Mortgage (FRM) and Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM)
- Purchase, refinance, or cash out: up to 30 year terms
- First-time Homebuyer Solutions
- FHA loans, VA loans, and Rural Housing (USDA) loans.
- Jumbo Loans
- Fixed rate and adjustable-rate loans that can accommodate up to $1,500,000.
- Primary residence and second home
Apply now and get preapproved. Getting approval for a specific loan amount and loan program lets your Realtor® know that you're serious, and can expedite the homebuying process. Getting pre-approved can be the difference between getting the home of your dreams and watching another buyer walk away with it. Apply today!
Own your home free and clear in 10 years! Our Milestone Mortgage is an accelerated payment option with low fixed rates, flexible terms, and no closing costs to help you enjoy your retirement years.
APR=Annual Percentage Rate
Sign up for Rate Watch to receive notification of rate changes.
Please provide the following documents to help us process your loan.
- INCOME VERIFICATION: Paystubs covering most recent 30 days of employment plus Year-to-Date Totals, and the last two years of W-2s or, if self-employed, last two years' tax returns.
- OTHER DISCLOSURE NOTICES: You will be provided with additional required disclosures. Please read, sign, and return them to your loan officer as soon as possible.
- ORIGINAL CONTRACT FOR PURCHASE with all addendums: We recommend that you obtain pre-approval first.
- BANK STATEMENTS: If your down payment is on deposit at a financial institution other than First Commerce, provide a copy of your two most recent bank statements.
- MORTGAGE STATEMENT: Your most recent mortgage statement showing company name, account number, current mortgage balance, and escrow balances (if applicable).
- WARRANTY DEED: A copy of the recorded deed, including legal description.
- SURVEY: A copy of your most recent survey.
- OWNER'S TITLE INSURANCE POLICY: A copy of the owner's title insurance policy from when you purchased your home.
- HOMEOWNER'S INSURANCE DECLARATION PAGE: A copy of your current Homeowner's Insurance and Flood Insurance, if applicable. The information should include the insurance agent's name, agent's business address, agent's phone number, the cost of the insurance coverage, and the amount of insurance coverage for your home.