New Digital Banking
Here are just some of the new benefits you can expect:
- Consistent look and user-friendly services across all channels including desktop, mobile, and tablet
- New, improved app with Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit combined into one
- Debit and credit card management tools such as temporarily blocking your card and reporting it as lost or stolen
- Ability to transfer funds to other FCCU members
- Real-time person-to-person payments for most transactions
- Addition of personal financial management tools similar to offerings by Quicken and Mint
- Enhanced features and services for Business Digital Banking
- PLUS, MUCH MORE!
We are working to make this transition as easy as possible for you, including:
- Your current iBranch! username will be used to login to the new system
- All transaction history, bill payments, and account transfers will automatically be included
We also want to make you aware of the timeline that was designed to minimize your inconvenience while keeping your best interest at heart.
iBranch! Digital Banking Rollout Timeline
MONDAY, JULY 10 at 9 P.M. ET THROUGH TUESDAY, JULY 11 iBranch!, iBranchMOBILE! down
- As we prepare to launch the new system, iBranch! and iBranchMOBILE! will be unavailable during this time.
- Transfers scheduled for Tuesday, July 11, WILL NOT be processed.
- All other internal transfers including recurring and those scheduled for Wednesday, July 12 and beyond will be included in the new system.
- FCCU Mobile Deposit will remain up and processing final deposits in the current app on our normal schedule through midnight on Tuesday, July 11
WEDNESDAY, JULY 12 – New, improved iBranch! Digital Banking launches!
- Our new FCCU iBranch! Digital Banking system will be LIVE!
- If you are already enrolled in iBranch!, you will login for the first time the same way you log in today, so please note your username and use your current password (you will then be prompted to set up a password in the new system). You also will be prompted to select a method (email, voice call or text) to receive a secure access code.
- For iBranchMOBILE!, Apple users will need to update the current app on your device(s); Android users will download a new app.
- Mobile Deposit will be within the FCCU Digital Banking App! The current FCCU Mobile Banking app will no longer work and should be deleted from your device(s).
- In order to receive the secure access code, it is critical that your contact information is up-to-date in our system. To review and update, please log in to the current online banking system and go to “settings,” or call or visit us.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 5 (morning)-JULY 11
Impacts to BillPay including PopMoney and external transfers
- In order to avoid double payments, BillPay service will be unavailable July 5-11.
- All bills scheduled by the morning of July 5 to be paid between July 5 and 11 will be processed.
- Recurring payments and those scheduled by the morning of July 5 to be paid on July 12 and beyond will be brought over to the new system. If you have a bill due July 12-14 that was not set up in BillPay prior to the morning of July 5, we suggest you pay via an alternate method this month, such as check, ACH, or the secure payment portion of the vendor’s website.
- PopMoney and external transfers will be processed between July 5 and July 11 but WILL NOT transition to the new system.
- When the new system launches, all payee information will be available, along with the last 18 months of BillPay history.
- If you are currently enrolled to receive an eBill via BillPay, eBills will not be delivered as of July 5. You can re-enroll the eBill in the new BillPay. Note: You may receive notification from your payee(s) that your bill delivery method has changed.
In order to help us keep you up-to-date about this change, please be sure we have your current contact information. You can check what we have on file and update your information in iBranch! under “Settings” or by visiting any of our 11 locations.
Here's a quick sneak peak of the new iBranch! Digital Banking: