You have the power to take charge of your money anytime, anywhere! Digital Banking offers a variety of services to help you manage your money whenever and wherever it's most convenient for you.
Watch the video below to see how to change your login ID. It’s a good idea to change your Login ID, as our security recommendations have been updated.
Manage your accounts online quickly and securely 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- Use Digital banking to check your account balances, pay bills, transfer funds, and more.
- Sign up for free Real Time Text and Email Alerts!* to get real-time text messages or emails about account balances and transactions, including low balance, withdrawals, debit card activity, deposits, balance summary, and more.
* Standard carrier data/text rates apply.
Use our app to check balances, transfer funds, pay bills and make deposits securely right from your phone or tablet. It's like having a First Commerce financial center right at your fingertips!
- Download the free First Commerce Digital Banking app for Android or iPhone
- 3 options include:
Make payments or transfers quickly and securely online or from your mobile device. To get started, log in to Digital Banking.
- Use Bill Pay to set up recurring payments or reminders, view or edit pending bill payments, and make payments as quickly as the next day.
- Use FCCU Pay person-to-person transfers to pay other people using just their email address or mobile number.
- Transfer funds easily between your First Commerce accounts and accounts you have at other financial institutions by adding an external account in Digital Banking under Services
First Commerce offers a convenient bank by phone service, called Member Account Line. You can reach this service by calling 850.488.0035 and selecting option 2.
Here are a few highlights of the service:
- The system provides English and Spanish-speaking options.
- Excellent voice recognition technology on the English menu will be available using 8* from the main menu. We recommend not using this feature on speaker phone.
- You can request mini statements to be emailed to you. For security, the information may be truncated or generic. Mini statements will be sent to the main member’s email address. If you wish to add or change your email, you can do so via digital banking or by visiting a financial center.
- Future dated transfers can be scheduled as a one-time transaction or recurring.
Alternatively, to speak with a representative you can call our Contact Center at 850.488.0035 or 1.800.533.5772. Representatives are available 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday-Friday and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday.
With Real Time Text and Email Alerts, you have the power to know what’s happening with your accounts right away. First Commerce offers real time text message* and/or email alerts that let you stay on top of your accounts like never before. Choose from several different alerts including low balance alerts, debit card alerts, deposit alerts, and more! As soon as the transaction hits your account, you'll be notified.
*Standard text message rates apply. Check with your service provider for more information.
To add your First Commerce card to Apple Pay, go to Settings on your iPhone and open the Wallet option. Tap the “+“, or “Add Card” option and follow the steps. When prompted, make your First Commerce card your default card for Apple Pay.
Open the Google Pay app on your Android device to add your First Commerce card. At the bottom, tap Payment, then “+“, select credit or debit card and follow the steps. Use your First Commerce card every day in Google Pay – just select the card and tap Make Default. Some members will be asked to call First Commerce to complete the card’s enrollment.
FCCU continues to offer links to Quicken and QuickBooks. Please select the correct document below for instructions.
Quicken/QuickBooks Conversion Instructions
- To set up Direct Connect, you will be asked to enter an account number or user name, which is your FCCU Digital Banking user name. You will also need to set up a password or PIN, which is your FCCU Digital Banking password.
- To avoid duplicates, you should first make a backup file of your data and then delete your last 90 days of transactions. Since Direct Connect only accesses your last 90 days of data, preemptively deleting this information will avoid duplicates.
- If you have already made the switch and have duplicate transactions, Quicken/QuickBooks only offers a manual delete method. For an easier way to remove multiple transactions, hold down the CTRL or Apple key while selecting the transactions you want to delete.
- To avoid duplicates in the future, stay with one method of connecting (either Web or Direct).
- Since duplicate transactions are a known issue to Intuit, Quicken/QuickBooks has more information about this topic on their website.
- If you have trouble setting up Direct Connect or getting logged in and connected, Quicken/QuickBooks first suggests that you be sure you are on the latest version of their software. If issues continue, try uninstalling and reinstalling the software. Finally, for additional assistance, call Intuit at 1-800-446-8848.