Easier, faster service is here with more ATMs including Video Teller Service Option!
At First Commerce, we are always looking for ways to provide a better banking experience. Based on your feedback, we have installed additional ATMs in the drive-thrus at most of our locations AND upgrading the machines to double as Interactive Teller Machines (ITMs) offering Video Teller Service! This allows you to get your banking done faster without getting out of your car, including the option to have a First Commerce team member walk you through your transaction. To use Video Teller Service, no debit card or transaction ticket is required!
Here are just some of the benefits of Video Teller Service:
- More convenient ways to bank
- Easier, faster service without getting out of your car, saving time on basic banking transactions
- No debit card required to use Video Teller
- No transaction tickets to fill out!
- More services than standard ATMs, such as the ability to request different bills
Surcharge-free access to additional ATMs including thousands of locations across the country is also available through the Accel network. And don’t forget our free eServices including online and mobile banking with BillPay, mobile deposit, and real-time text/email account alerts!
Please take note of the following tentative schedule (please check back for the latest updates and information):
- Summit East – 2073 Summit Lake Drive (new ATM only): 5/9/2017
- Mahan – 2330 Mahan Drive: 4/24-5/5
- Westside – 1460 Capital Circle Northwest: 3/13-3/17
- Thomasville Road – 3343 Thomasville Road: 6/5-6/15
- Bradfordville – 6725 Thomasville Road: 7/17-7/28
- Blairstone – 1741 Old St. Augustine Road: Late Summer 2017
- Gateway – 15131 U.S. Highway 19 South Thomasville, GA: Fall 2017
- Valdosta – NEW location at 3312 Inner Perimeter Road: Fall 2017
Bringing you new services designed for your busy life – that’s The Power of First Commerce!