Hurricane Michael Update
Monday, 10/15/2018, 4:35 p.m.
At First Commerce, our goal is to be your financial partner for life, and we are committed to helping you recover from Hurricane Michael.
We have resumed normal operations and hours everywhere, except in Marianna.
In Marianna, we will be open with limited services on Tuesday, October 16 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and the rest of the week from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
For your comfort and convenience, we are offering water, snacks and device-charging stations at the following locations:
- Captial Circle NW
- Thomasville Rd/I-10
Digital banking remains available. You may also visit any financial institution’s ATMs as we have waived any First Commerce fees that would normally apply (Fees may apply from the financial institution that owns the ATM), or get cash back at the point of sale on a debit card transaction with a PIN.
See the special programs we are offering to help you and our community recover from the effects of Hurricane Michael including donation matching to the American Red Cross for affected areas.
Stay tuned to this page, along with Facebook and Twitter, for the latest updates. We will also update our phone system and post updates at each of our 12 locations as we can considering power, connectivity, and the safety of our team members.
In addition, here are some tips:
- If you need cash: At locations with power to our ATMs, we continue to work with our vendor to restock our cash as much as possible. Our surcharge-free ATM networks include Publix Presto and our nationwide Accel network. In addition, we have waived any First Commerce ATM fees that would normally apply for using other ATMs until the immediate aftermath of the storm (please note fees from the institution that owns the ATM may apply). You may also get cash back at a point of sale during a debit card transaction using your PIN.
- If you have issues with your debit/credit cards: Please email Michael@FirstCommerceCU.org or leave a voicemail at 850.488.0035 or 1.800.533.5772, option "0", and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Please keep in mind that, even if you contact us, for security purposes we must return your call to a phone number we have on file. To update or check your information, please log in to digital banking (enroll online, if needed) and go to “Services” and “Address Change.”
- If you need to make a deposit: Keep in mind you may do so through mobile deposit in digital banking using the First Commerce mobile app (download the Apple or Android app and enroll anytime, if needed). You may also make a deposit at any of our ATMs (functionality will vary by location depending on power and connectivity) or any deposit-accepting ATM in our Accel network not impacted by the storm (to search for one near you, be sure to include "deposit accepting ATMs" in your search).
- Consider enrolling in our free secure eServices. These include our online & mobile banking with BillPay and mobile deposit, card management services, and real-time text/email alerts.* If you aren't enrolled or haven’t recently accessed these services, enroll online anytime quickly and easily! Automated information is also available through our phone system by calling 850.488.0035 or 1.800.533.5772 and pressing option "2."
Please continue to focus on staying safe, friends and neighbors! We are here to help you and the communities we call home recover from the storm.
* Standard text/data rates may apply.