Bank Safe. Stay Empowered.
At First Commerce, we're here to make sure you have access to the financial services and solutions you need, through this crisis and beyond. We understand the need to meet-in-person when it comes to your finances and our lobbies are open for direct material services only. One of our top priorities as your Credit Union is the safety and well-being of members like you and our team members. That's a financial partner you can count on!
Direct material services include, account opening, loan documents, instant issue debit cards, and statements. All other services are available through our Video Tellers and ATMs in the drive thrus (cash/deposit checks, withdrawals, loan payments, transfers). Please schedule an appointment to receive priority service for lobby visits for direct material needs.
We’re Taking Precautions.
First Commerce has put a great deal of thought into preparing our lobbies for your visit and our team members will be taking the following safety precautions as we reopen.
- Team Member Safety. Member-facing employees will wear masks during business hours. Plexiglass shields have been installed at work stations and team members will frequently hand sanitize or wash their hands throughout the business day.
- Cleaning. We have increased our cleaning efforts and continue to disinfect high-touch surfaces and member service supplies throughout the day.
- Limiting the number of members in our lobbies.
- Requesting team members NOT enter if they feel symptomatic or have been around anyone who may have been symptomatic.
We want to make this transition as safe, easy and convenient as possible. We look forward to continuing to serve you.
Serving Our Members
First Commerce wants to empower our members with the tools and resources to continue accessing their day-to-day banking needs without interruption while keeping both our members and team members healthy.
Remote Banking Options
First Commerce provides secure convenient access anytime, anywhere with our remote banking options. Check balances, transfer funds, and pay bills right from your computer, laptop, or mobile phone. Members can access Digital Banking, setup Real-Time Text and Email Alerts, discover our Video Teller Services, and More!
We understand that your business may be facing unexpected financial challenges during these trying time. As an SBA lender, First Commerce is providing information for local businesses about the administration of the Payroll Protection Program, including the application.
Financial Center Access
Our lobbies are open for direct material service only (account opening, loan documents, instant issue debit cards, statements). All other services are available through our Video Tellers and ATMs in the drive thrus (cash/deposit checks, withdrawals, loan payments, transfers). Please schedule an appointment to receive priority service for lobby visits for direct material needs.
- Video Teller Service
- Digital Banking - Enroll or log in at www.FirstCommerceCU.org
Save Time, Schedule an Appointment: We understand your time is valuable. We will prioritize lobby appointments to meet with a team member for direct material services, including loan documents, cashier’s checks, instant issue debit cards, statements and safe deposit boxes. Schedule an appointment at FirstCommerceCU.org.
For more information or additional assistance, please call our Contact Center at (850) 488-0035 or (800) 533-5772.
Supporting Our Communities
As an initial response, First Commerce launched an initiative to start a wave of support for locally owned businesses in the communities we serve. Under the #LocalStrong initiative, First Commerce will distribute more than $4,000 among more than 150 team members to spend with local businesses in their community. READ MORE about our #LocalStrong initiative on our dedicated web page.
Connect with us on social media for #LocalStrong updates and engagement.
At First Commerce, we understand that COVID-19 has created uncertainties among members of our community. We are sharing the resources below to help you keep up-to-date on the spread of the COVID-19 virus and the impact.
Missed our previous emails covering remote banking options, the safety precautions were taking in our Financial Centers, and a warning about the latest fraud attempts to capitalize on fear? Catch up on the latest communication to our members as we respond to the COVID-19 crisis.
Most Recent Email - Opt-In to Pause Your First Commerce Home Loan Payment April 17, 2020
Important Details About Business Loan Deferrals April 17, 2020
Important Message for PPP Applicants April 17, 2020
IRS to Begin to Issue Stimulus Payments on April 15 April 14, 2020
FLA & GA Stay-At-Home Order April 02, 2020
Tallahassee Curfew March 24, 2020
Tallahassee Lobby Closures March 19, 2020
Marianna Lobby Closures March 19, 2020
Thomasville Lobby Closures March 19, 2020
Valdosta Lobby Closures March 18, 2020
Financial Relief - Waiving Fees March 17, 2020
Power of Prevention March 13, 2020
*ATM fees: Please note that any fees charged by the financial institution that owns the ATM will apply. iEarn!, iEarn!50+, and MyWay checking automatic surcharge refunds still apply.
** Call Center fees: Fee waiver does not apply to loan payments from other financial institutions
FIRST MORTGAGES: If you need assistance with your mortgage, please contact us.
* Automatic Loan Deferral: Your loan maturity will be extended and regular payments will resume after the deferred payment period. Finance charges will continue to accrue as outlined in your Loanliner Agreement, Retail Installment Sales Contract or Credit Card Agreement during the deferment period. Deferred payments may not be covered under GAP waiver agreements. For FCCU Credit Card members who typically pay their credit card balance in full each month, we will not apply this deferment automatically as that would cause interest to accrue. If you would like to take advantage of the deferment knowing you will have interest accrue, please contact us directly. Regular deferment fees will be waived.* Pandemic Relief Loan: APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Loans may not exceed $2,500 and will be unsecured loans. Loan amounts less than or equal to $1,000 will have a term of 24 months. Loan amounts greater than $1,001 will have a term of 48 months. It will take 48 monthly payments of $57.59 for a loan amount of $2,500 and 24 monthly payments of $43.88 for a loan amount of $1,000. There are no prepayment penalties, however normal late fees will apply. This loan will require an active FCCU checking account with direct deposit payroll. Members currently in bankruptcy or who have caused a prior loss to FCCU would not be eligible for this loan.