Become a Member
When you choose First Commerce as your financial institution, you’re more than just a customer – you’re a member and a co-owner! That means you benefit from lower loan rates, fewer and lower fees, higher savings rates, and better customer service. We’re passionate about empowering our members and making the communities we serve stronger by helping you bank easier and live better.
You’re eligible to join if you live or work in one of the following areas in Florida:
- Baker, Calhoun, Columbia, Dixie, Franklin, Gadsden, Gilchrist, Gulf, Hamilton, Holmes, Jackson, Jefferson, Lafayette, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Suwannee, Taylor, Wakulla, Walton, and Washington counties.
You’re eligible to join if you live or work in one of the following areas in Georgia:
- Lowndes and Thomas counties.
You are also eligible for membership if an immediate family member is already a member.
Anyone who joins the FCCU Foundation is eligible for membership in First Commerce Credit Union by making a minimum required contribution of $15. This one-time contribution is an unrestricted gift to the Foundation, which supports the Foundation’s ongoing charitable efforts for financial literacy.
You’re also eligible to join if you work for a participating employer. Search our list of select employer groups to see if your organization is a participant.
- American Postal Workers
- American Institute of Architects
- Florida Pharmacy Association
- Florida Bar
- Florida League of Cities
- Florida Optometric Association
- Florida National Guard
- Florida Engineering Society
- Six Pillars Financial Advisors
- FCCU Foundation, Inc
- Goodwill Industries - Big Bend
If your business or organization is not listed and is not located in one of the counties listed above, but you'd like to offer credit union membership to your employees, contact us with your name, organization name and telephone number, and put SEG Inquiry in the subject line.
Six Pillars Financial Advisors Clients
If you are a client of our subsidiary, Six Pillars Financial Advisors, you are eligible for membership in First Commerce.